[Ironruby-core] HOME env variable required

Michael Letterle michael.letterle at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 11:20:35 EDT 2008

It seems like it should be a separate environmental thing though.  I would
have the rakefile itself define HOME based on USERPROFILE if it doesn't
exist then. I'd rather not see something like that put into the specs
themselves.

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 11:16 AM, Peter Bacon Darwin <
bacondarwin at googlemail.com> wrote:

>  That only works for IronRuby but not for running the Rakefile under
> CRuby.
>
> Pete

Michael Letterle
[Polymath Prokrammer]