[Ironruby-core] r115 to SVN - foundational work for RubySpec integration is done

John Lam (IRONRUBY) jflam at microsoft.com
Fri Jun 27 19:40:04 EDT 2008

These updates sync the SVN tree up to our internal repository as of today. My apologies for the delay in getting these new bits out to y'all - we've had challenges in integrating the new Ruby specs among other things.

The external builds are now all delay signed using a test key - RubyTestKey.snk. This means that you *must* run the RunFirst.cmd file to enable skip verification of the public key that we used in the delay signing. Hopefully this resolves the various signing issues that folks outside have seen.

The IronRuby.sln file and its related .csproj files have also been updated to not create random phantom directories (there's one left bin/FxCop gets generated, but I haven't been able to track down the culprit). But this should fix the problem that DeVaris ran into earlier.

The Rakefile has been extensively updated as well - the foundations are in place to run the official RubySpec specs from their GIT repo. You'll need to get GIT installed and a few other things, but it should work. More on how to do this next week when that integration is done.

Thanks,
-John