[Ironruby-core] Sylvester the IronRuby twitter client

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Thu Jun 26 20:22:25 EDT 2008

Hi all,
I rewrote witty or at least I re-used witty's xaml to write an IronRuby
twitter client.
However I have a fair bit of workarounds in C#.
I was wondering if I could get somebody from the list to take a look and
maybe give me some ways to do things better or in in the IronRuby language.

The specs don't run they are based on an older version of mspec and I
decided to put those in later on when rspec and flexmock are working on IR.

If you want to check it out you can email me off list and I'll let you in to
the svn repo.

Cheers
Ivan