[Ironruby-core] Code Review: mspec-12

Tomas Matousek Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com
Thu Jun 26 19:47:15 EDT 2008

1) There is some garbage in IronRuby.Tests.csproj.

2) Kernel#printf:
It shouldn't look-up $stdin variable by name. Instead, RbExecContext.StandardOutput should be used. Also "write" should be invoked dynamically.

$a = []
class << $stdout
  def write *args
    $a << args
  end
end

alias $stdout $foo
printf("%d %d", 1, 2)

class << STDOUT
  remove_method :write
end

p $a

3)
class Foo
  attr_accessor :initialize
end

p Foo.private_instance_methods(false)
p Foo.public_instance_methods(false)

["initialize"]
["initialize="]

Attribute setter is not private.

4) Yaml initializers shouldn't be empty.

Tomas