[Ironruby-core] Code Review: mspec-12

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Thu Jun 26 19:29:44 EDT 2008

Test issues:
* Instead of testing for ENV["HOME"] with
    unless ENV["HOME"].nil?
  why not use
    if ENV["HOME"]
  it's a little more idiomatic.

* All of the _spec.rb.txt files have been renamed to _tags.txt. You'll need to fix your changeset for that.
* The new rakefile doesn't allow testing methods directly. Any reason? Also, I'd prefer to keep the test tasks namespaced for organization sake. Can you at least move them into the mspec namespace with the rest of the mspec tasks? I'll remove redundant tasks later.