[Ironruby-core] Improved error handling if IronRuby.Libraries is not referenced

Ben Hall ben2004uk at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 23 09:29:47 EDT 2008

In another one of my applications, I am loading the assemblies
dynamically (they are not referenced).  With IP Beta 3, I changed the
way I load assemblies (Using LanguageSetup? Look in the IronPython
mailing list for details, it was posted there).  Can't remember how I
deal with both assemblies (thats what 2am coding gets you), or if they
just work because they are in the same directory - which wasn't the
case in this example. Happy to provide more details when I have the
code in front of me if you want....