[Ironruby-core] Improved error handling if IronRuby.Libraries is not referenced

Peter Bacon Darwin bacondarwin at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 23 09:22:04 EDT 2008

I think you'll find that in the future, the IronRuby.Libraries assembly will
be merged into the IronRuby language assembly and so will not need to be
By the way, can you get your program to work without referencing the
assembly in the project but by just copying the assembly into the folder
containing your executable?