[Ironruby-core] say['love'] = "*love*" fails

Curt Hagenlocher curth at microsoft.com
Sat Jun 21 09:52:26 EDT 2008

I don't mean to be Clintonesque, but it depends on what the meaning of the word "done" is. :)  Any number you hear for spec coverage is suspect as a measure of done-ness.  The specs are still being added to; they're not themselves "done".

At this point, I don't think we expect a "1.0 final" release before the end of the year.