[Ironruby-core] Asp.Net MVC with IronRuby - How does it work?

Ben Hall ben2004uk at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 21 08:34:08 EDT 2008

Thanks for your reply.  Does the additional code for te DLR interfaces
live inside the MVC framework?

RouteTable.Routes.LoadFromRuby();  <--- This creates a runtime +
engine and executes the code (routes.rb) and adds it back to the C#
collection.  I understand how this works.

Looking a bit more at the sample, RubyControllerFactory is part of the
MVC framework. This will also creates a runtime\engine for the
language and be able to pass execution to HomeController.rb similar to
how RubyRouteLoader.cs works.

Does this mean there will be a PythonControllerFactory?  Why isn't
there just a DLRControllerFactory as the actual hosting interface is
the same?

Once CTP 4 is out, I will be able to find out for myself, but if you
could say if I was on the right line that would be good :)

Thanks

Ben