[Ironruby-core] The new IronRuby wiki

Johan Danforth Johan.Danforth at irm.se
Fri Jun 20 09:29:16 EDT 2008

Looks ok to me, but there are some link-style highlighted words that look like links but are not. Like the words "Subversion" and "TortoiseSVN" on this page: http://ironruby.net/Frequently_Asked_Questions/How_do_I_get_the_latest_source_code_onto_my_computer%3f

About samples - I would love to help out with a few samples or tutorials as I'm not good enough a coder to help out with the source. It depends on what you are looking for - any specific topic or area? There are tons of Ruby tutorials out there, so I guess it should be more related to IronRuby... I'm in love with ASP.NET MVC so I would like to see a samples/tutorial section on that topic eventually :)

/Johan