[Ironruby-core] Asp.Net MVC with IronRuby - How does it work?

Ben Hall ben2004uk at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 19 19:56:58 EDT 2008

Hi team,

I'm just trying to put together some cool samples for a DLR user group
session i'm doing next week.  Sadly, I can't do MVC + IronRuby because
Preview 4 isn't out, however I was wondering if you could provide some
technical insight into how MVC knows about IronRuby?

Does the framework host the DLR in order to make this happen? Or is it
interacting in some other way?

Also, if anyone knows any cool demos around IronRuby (apart from
silverlight integration and the actual language) please let me know :)