[Ironruby-core] The new IronRuby wiki

John Lam (IRONRUBY) jflam at microsoft.com
Thu Jun 19 19:14:15 EDT 2008

I spent some time today moving content over to a new wiki - hosted on http://wik.is on the awesome DekiWiki engine - which incidentally runs on top of Mono and ASP.NET. I also fixed all of the various busted URLs on our site, so you can get there using the much more fashionable http://ironruby.net URL (http://ironruby.com works too).

I wound up updating some stuff, and leaving a lot of other stuff alone when I moved the content over. Can folks give it a once-over to see if there's stuff that I broke while moving it?

Also, feel free to start using it. I know that many of you have written samples / tutorials - the Samples and tutorials page could use a bit of love: http://ironruby.net/Samples_and_tutorials :)

Thanks,
-John