[Ironruby-core] Fwd: Alt.NET Podcast: IronRuby

Joe Fiorini joe at faithfulgeek.org
Thu Jun 19 17:02:31 EDT 2008

Not sure which version of IIS you are running, but Mike Volodarsky, a former
IIS Team Member, has a guide to running RoR on IIS on his blog:
http://mvolo.com/blogs/serverside/archive/2007/02/18/10-steps-to-get-Ruby-on-Rails-running-on-Windows-with-IIS-FastCGI.aspx
.
HTH!
Joe

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 5:00 PM, Joe Fiorini <joe at faithfulgeek.org> wrote:

> I would be interested as well.  Maybe it would be a good panel discussion
> about the uses of IronRuby and what it's going to look like eventually.
> -Joe
>
> On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 4:42 PM, Ivan Porto Carrero <ivan at flanders.co.nz>
> wrote:

>>> that. I could definitely make an exception, or weekend/earlier would work as