[Ironruby-core] Evil Fun with IronRuby

Mike Moore blowmage at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 10:39:02 EDT 2008

I left a comment on your blog, but I'll answer here as well.

IronRuby adds the Ruby Enumerable mixin to IEnumerable objects, which allows
for CLR lists and collections to act more like Ruby arrays. And the new
methods you add to CLR classes in IronRuby will not be available when
calling them from a non-DLR language like C#.