[Ironruby-core] Wondering how many will go with C#, after IronRuby arrives

Curtis Mitchell curtismitchell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 10:15:37 EDT 2008

This is a very interesting discussion.  I'd like to add a few points:

1. VB is still MSFTs most widely used programming language (as mentioned by
some seemingly knowledgeable MSFT guy on Hanselminutes podcast)
2. C# and VB will probably still out perform IronRuby when it is released
3. IMO, most .NET developers know very little about Ruby and even less about
IronRuby right now.  The impact of IronRuby will most likely have a direct
relationship to the impact of Silverlight.