[Ironruby-core] Wondering how many will go with C#, after IronRuby arrives

Ben Hall ben2004uk at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 18 06:33:40 EDT 2008

I think 'jumping ship' is the wrong way to think about it. C# is still
a very useful language, however in certain situations Ruby is the more
logical choice. I don't see this as either\or, but a way to extend
your toolset and choice the right language for your scenario - be it
C#, Ruby or even VB.net!  Plus there are a lot of legacy systems and
knowledge based around C#, certainly a decision when deciding on your