[Ironruby-core] Wondering how many will go with C#, after IronRuby arrives

SoftMind Systems lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Jun 18 01:37:30 EDT 2008

> Just wondering what percentage will still prefer to work with the ugly
> coding and long code approach with C#.....?

To be frank and honest... I just hate C#. C# 3.0 is just nothing but
imitating few powers of Ruby onto C#.

I just do not know.. whether MSFT will respect IronRuby like C#.

The Day i feel, IronRuby is treated as a MSFT child, i will make a
switchover to IronRuby with wasting a second.

I am currently exploring Ruby and Ruby on Rails