[Ironruby-core] Wondering how many will go with C#, after IronRuby arrives

Web Reservoir lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Jun 18 01:29:32 EDT 2008

Ruby and IronRuby are the best thing happened to us.

We had no options in the past to work with asp.net except Vb.net and C#.
And to my knowledge Vb.Net community was silently forced to switchover
to C#, by making more examples available in C# than Vb.Net.

Even C# developers are currently offered more salary than Vb.Net

But *NOW* that's not the scenario any more.

With IronRuby, we can enjoy best of both the world... I mean IronRuby on
Rails and Asp.Net MVC with IronRuby. Ruby in fact has won many hearts by
its dynamic language and more power.

Just wondering what percentage will still prefer to work with the ugly
coding and long code approach with C#.....?