[Ironruby-core] How to get to the CLR type

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Sat Jun 14 02:12:52 EDT 2008

I hit send to quickly there is more

If I do pass it the correct types (which I got from creating instances)
@@login_event = EventManager.register_routed_event("login",
RoutingStrategy.bubble, RoutedEventHandler.new{}.get_type,

then I get a new error
RoutedEvent Name 'login' for OwnerType 'Ruby.Classes.UserControl3$3' already

Which leads me to believe that either I'm doing it wrong or that that's not
supposed to happen/supported yet and I have to file a bug report :)

On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 5:57 PM, Ivan Porto Carrero <ivan at flanders.co.nz>