[Ironruby-core] How to get to the CLR type

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Sat Jun 14 01:57:03 EDT 2008

How do I get to the CLR type definition of a class?

I assumed that the code below would just work or at least not fail where it
did :)
@@login_event = EventManager.register_routed_event("login",
RoutingStrategy.bubble, RoutedEventHandler, LoginControl)

That has IronRuby complaining about the wrong type of arguments and so on.
And I figure it's because the register_routed_event method expects a CLR
type instead of a DLR one. The only way I know to get to the same
information as typeof(RoutedEventHandler) is to create an instance and then
calling get_type on it.  Is there anoter way for that?