[Ironruby-core] passing a script context around

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Fri Jun 13 22:26:30 EDT 2008

Hi

For the dynamic script control I wrote I want to be able to share the
runtime environment that IronRuby has got. Is that possible with the ir
command ?

My WPF application has got a bunch of assembly references and code files
already loaded. It also has some constants defined. Now when I use the
dynamic script control I have to reinitialize that whole environment and
that is quite costly. It would be nice if I would know how to share
variables around and such.

It looks like the class that gets me the info I want is RubyExecutionContext
:)

Thanks
Ivan