[Ironruby-core] SVN r114 is out

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Thu Jun 12 23:21:00 EDT 2008

StringReader defines dispose(bool disposing) and inherits dispose() from TextReader.  So it’s either that dispose(bool) is completely hiding the inherited dispose or the overload resolution is completely broken – probably the former.  It’s probably related to exposing protected members to everyone or just some bug in filtering protected members out.