[Ironruby-core] Asp.Net MVC with IronRuby with ActiveRecord

Softmind Technology lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Jun 11 23:39:52 EDT 2008

Congrats to John Lam and his team for doing a fantastic job with Asp.Net
MVC and IronRuby.

It would be great if someone works around to implement Asp.Net MVC with
IronRuby and Active Record. I would like to go that way only.

Somehow... Linq to SQL has never impressed me. I think.. many would
would like to see the clear implementation with Active Record.

Since MySQL is also popular, i hope the MySql adaptor supporting Asp.Net
MVC will be out soon.