[Ironruby-core] Build issues and ETA for a the next source drop

John Lam (IRONRUBY) jflam at microsoft.com
Wed Jun 11 19:20:50 EDT 2008

Hi Folks,

Sorry about the delay in getting out a new drop of the sources - particularly the version of the sources that will run Rails. Right now we have some problems with sync between the two repositories, and a bunch of configuration related issues around how we map enable external folks to access the same environment settings. We're troubleshooting them over here, and I hope to get a fix out tomorrow.