[Ironruby-core] Would like to start contributing

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Wed Jun 11 11:52:08 EDT 2008

A good way to run those tests is to run rake mspec [class] [method] run. That run parameter tells mspec to run all tests, even if they have been excluded. Later this week I'll be adding a ruby task to rake, that works like: rake ruby mspec [class] [method] [runner]. That will run the same thing as rake mspec [class] [method] [runner], but it will run it under CRuby instead of IR. Feel free to create bugs as you find them, or to make a patch and fix them. All code goes through code review, so if you do something wrong, we'll help you.

Thanks for your interest!

JD