[Ironruby-core] Dynamic Lanugages in Silverlight 2 Beta 2

Ben Hall ben2004uk at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 10 20:25:37 EDT 2008

Thanks for that. It does make sense now.

All of my unit tests are passing, apart from two.

I have this method:
        public string GetSaveFilter()
        {
            string filter = string.Empty;
            foreach (string ext in Engine.GetRegisteredExtensions())
            {
                filter += string.Format("{0}|*{1}",
Engine.LanguageDisplayName, ext);
            }

            return filter;
        }

This was for my save dialog so I could have IronPython|*.py.  However,
with this release GetRegisteredExtensions doesn't seem to be working
the same.
If I look in my Quick Watch window, what I get is (Engine == ScriptEngine):

Engine.GetRegisteredExtensions()	{string[0]}	string[]

It might be something my end. Haven't investigated it yet.