[Ironruby-core] Trying to duplicate Phil Haack's example

Curt Hagenlocher curth at microsoft.com
Sun Jun 8 17:49:58 EDT 2008

There should be a "stringio.rb" in the Libs directory. It has a single line which reads:
load_assembly 'IronRuby.Libraries', 'Ruby.StandardLibrary.StringIO'
Either "Libs" needs to be in your Ruby path, or you'll need to copy this .rb file (and probably the other .rb files in Libs) someplace where it can be found.