[Ironruby-core] Trying to duplicate Phil Haack's example

Greg Akins angrygreg at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 17:47:07 EDT 2008

Ignoring the MVC requires, and just trying to require rspec, I get

c:\Libraries\IronRuby\trunk\src\IronRuby.Libraries\Builtins\kernelops.cs:300:in
`require': no such file to load -- stringio (LoadError)
        from :0:in `Initialize##3'
        from c:\Libraries\IronRuby\trunk\src\IronRuby.Libraries\Builtins\kernelo
ps.cs:300:in `require'
        from :0:in `Initialize##1'

Seems like the paths are correct, so I'm not sure why I'm getting this...