[Ironruby-core] Trying to duplicate Phil Haack's example

Peter Bacon Darwin bacondarwin at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 8 16:05:39 EDT 2008

I don't know.  Revision 113 has the SIGNED symbol set in a number of
projects.

When I was having this problem last week the Ruby.Console was able to load
up and run code.  It was only when you require a file that it popped up
exactly this error.

[I haven't looked but I suspect that Ruby.Console is able to load up
IronRuby.dll without doing the strong named assembly lookup.]

Pete