[Ironruby-core] Trying to duplicate Phil Haack's example

Curt Hagenlocher curth at microsoft.com
Sun Jun 8 14:07:28 EDT 2008

I don't think he would have gotten that far if it were.  Ruby.Runtime.RubyContext is in IronRuby.dll, which has to be loaded in order to do anything at all.

Offhand, I'd say that versioning is the most likely source of the problem, perhaps related to changes in file names.  Make sure that there's no copy of rbx.exe or Ruby.dll someplace where they might cause trouble, as these have been replaced by ir.exe and IronRuby.dll.  And after deletion, do the equivalent of a "rebuild all" for good measure.