[Ironruby-core] GenerateInitializers.cmd

Peter Bacon Darwin bacondarwin at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 3 09:43:48 EDT 2008

Often I don't use "rake gen" to generate the library initializers file.  I
usually just run GenerateInitilizers.cmd, found in the
src\IronRuby.Libraries folder.

Recently, at r111, this file got sullied with yet more MERLIN_ROOT guff.
This was about the time that it was re-jigged to accommodate independent
library initializers.

It would be great if this got cleaned up again (after TechEd obviously).

By the way, this is what I change it to so that it works from anywhere:

"%dp0\..\..\build\Debug\ClassInitGenerator"
"%dp0\..\..\build\Debug\IronRuby.Libraries.dll"
/libraries:Ruby.Builtins;Ruby.StandardLibrary.Threading;Ruby.StandardLibrary
.Sockets;Ruby.StandardLibrary.OpenSsl;Ruby.StandardLibrary.Digest;Ruby.Stand
ardLibrary.Zlib;Ruby.StandardLibrary.StringIO;Ruby.StandardLibrary.StringSca
nner;Ruby.StandardLibrary.Enumerator;Ruby.StandardLibrary.FunctionControl;Ru
by.StandardLibrary.FileControl;Ruby.StandardLibrary.BigDecimal
/out:%~dp0\Initializers.Generated.cs