[Ironruby-core] Asp.Net MVC with IronRuby at TechEd

Softmind Technology lists at ruby-forum.com
Mon Jun 2 03:07:59 EDT 2008

Hi,

for IronRuby and Asp.Net MVC, I was immediately responded with
Encouraging news from Mr. ScottGu.

I Hope many would like to read this and smile.

This is the Original Blog By Mr. ScottGu.
http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2008/06/01/asp-net-mvc-support-with-visual-web-developer-2008-express.aspx#comments

Here's the response by Mr. Scott.

Hi Softmind,

--SoftMind

I believe we will be showing using ASP.NET MVC with IronRuby and
IronPython later this week at TechEd.  I don't think we've finalized
what the tooling support will be - but you will be able to use these as
language options with ASP.NET.

Hope this helps,

Scott

Hello John,

Can we expect more details of TechEd on your blog next week.

Thanks