[Ironruby-core] Just pushed out r113 to SVN

John Lam (IRONRUBY) jflam at microsoft.com
Mon Jun 2 00:52:06 EDT 2008

This is the version of IronRuby that we had before we went down to RailsConf. It will run "hello world" in a view which contains an erb template. This code does pass our test suite and does not have any known regressions from previous builds.

This version does not, however, contain the code that we used to get ActiveRecord running. We were hacking and slashing our way to get that to work with 10 minutes to spare before our talk, and that code does not pass our tests today.

We will fix that code tomorrow and run it through our checkin troll.

Thanks,
-John