[Ironruby-core] Build target for YAML project

Curt Hagenlocher curt at hagenlocher.org
Sun Jun 1 17:13:37 EDT 2008

The reason for this is that our internal directory tree doesn't quite match
the tree that gets published to RubyForge.  The process for pushing out the
sources includes the application of some transforms to file layout and to
certain files.  This file was apparently missed, probably because it was
added during the run-up to RailsConf.  The best way to make sure it gets
resolved is to file a bug report for it at RubyForge.