[Ironruby-core] Sails, WPF/Silverlight the rails way

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Wed Jul 30 16:01:01 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I worked on a way to do wpf/development the rails way. It's heavily inspired
by rucola and its interaction with interface builder.
I created and will finish this framework when there is more possible with
databinding between DLR languages and XAML.

you can find it on github. http://github.com/casualjim/sails/tree/master

If people think this is a great idea and want to pitch in all help is
welcome of course :)  If you hate it please let me know and why.

The readme: