[Ironruby-core] rake mspec:... broken in r127

Peter Bacon Darwin bacondarwin at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 28 03:24:19 EDT 2008

Also my runfirst.cmd looks like this:

sn -Vr *,31bf3856ad364e35

copy default.irconfig.rb "%USERPROFILE%\.irconfig.rb"

copy default.mspec.rb "%USERPROFILE%\dev\default.mspec"

Personally it seems that it would be better for default.mspec to be placed
directly under USERPROFILE. E.g.

sn -Vr *,31bf3856ad364e35

copy default.irconfig.rb "%USERPROFILE%\.irconfig.rb"

copy default.mspec.rb "%USERPROFILE%\default.mspec"

Especially since I don't keep my other stuff inside %USERPROFILE%\dev.

Pete