[Ironruby-core] rake mspec:... broken in r127

Peter Bacon Darwin bacondarwin at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 28 01:59:04 EDT 2008

I think I have solved the problem.  See the attached patch.  There are two
issues in the Rakefile:

1)      UserEnvironment::MRI just holds the path two the base of MRI not the
path to the binary.  I have added a new constant MRI_BINARY and modified the
places where this is used.

2)      The -B option on mspec takes a path to the config file.  On my
machine this is in "C:\Documents and Settings\pete\default.mspec".  Since
this has spaces in it you have to put quotes round the path.  I have added
this but I am not sure what effect this would have on Unix based systems and
also whether it ought to be done for all the path parameters.

Cheers,

Pete