[Ironruby-core] binary release

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Sat Jul 26 17:34:45 EDT 2008

The DLR is going to stabilize at some point in the fall (I forget the exact date, but probably around PDC) and have its own codeplex project. At that time, the language repositories will start to share the version of the DLR on codeplex.

In the shorter term, I'm updating the codeplex.com/sdlsdk bits shortly, so I'd suggest just taking that and then changing around things to build against the desktop assemblies. Peter has done this already, so if you have questions he's your man.

Daily builds for all these things are definitely something else that'll have to come shortly.

There is a light at the end of the tunnel =)

~js