[Ironruby-core] binary release

John Lam (IRONRUBY) jflam at microsoft.com
Fri Jul 25 12:16:23 EDT 2008

The –I switch is still there. We’re still delegating to ir.cmd to run IronRuby today. We’ll fix some of these problems now that we have a fixed relative path layout to our libs directory. We’ll be updating this drop to reflect this soon (and to do a few other things that we missed this time around like enabling RubyGems support out of the box).

Thanks,
-John