[Ironruby-core] Code Review: YamlFixes

Curt Hagenlocher curth at microsoft.com
Wed Jul 23 12:11:10 EDT 2008

Microseconds are being truncated to milliseconds instead being rounded.  The least painful way to fix this is to .AddMilliseconds(1) to the result if usec >= 500.  (I might be okay with the truncation if it's acknowledged in a comment.)

There's a typo in a comment added to BaseConstructor.cs.

I'm not qualified to comment on the more YAML-specific stuff.