[Ironruby-core] IronRuby 1.0 Road Map Plans

Web Reservoir lists at ruby-forum.com
Tue Jul 22 03:08:05 EDT 2008

Mr. John Lam shall be discussing IronRuby Road Map Plans at Oscon 2008
24th Thursday.

IronRuby: The Road to 1.0
4:30pm Thursday, 07/24/2008
Location: Portland 251
Speaker:- John Lam (Microsoft)

A year ago, we shipped the first drop of the IronRuby source code at
OSCON. In September, we released our project on RubyForge and began
accepting contributions. A few months after that, the OSI certified the
Microsoft Public License as an official open source license. Come to
this talk to get an update on where we are today, and what we have to do
to get to 1.0.

More details and other Ruby details at this link...

Just for your information