[Ironruby-core] Ironruby-core Digest, Vol 11, Issue 44

Michael F. Graham info at counterforensics.net
Sun Jul 20 14:42:59 EDT 2008

Sapphire Steel Software has a version of their IDE that supports Iron
Ruby.More details can be found here:

I have been very pleased with Ruby in Steel as my development environment
and will be experimenting with their Iron Ruby IDE once I finish building my
eHawala financial transaction tool kit.

Mike Graham

Message: 2