[Ironruby-core] Announcing IronEditor - An Editor for IronRuby, IronPython and other DLR languages

Peter Bacon Darwin bacondarwin at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 20 08:13:05 EDT 2008

Don't mean to be a party-pooper - this project looks cool and could provide
a really good alternative to VS for a range of developers.

But how about writing a plug-in for SharpDevelop instead?  This would give
you a head start on a lot of the base-line functionality and let you
concentrate on the Iron... stuff.

Pete