[Ironruby-core] IronRyby VS integration?

Oleg Tkachenko olegtk at microsoft.com
Fri Jul 18 12:19:20 EDT 2008

Yes and as we are in a planning stage, we are extremely eager to hear what do you guys think about IronRuby VS integration.
What features you need, how does it need to look and feel? Don't hesitate to express your thoughts on this subject. We want to make it useful and so need to know what do you want and expect.

VS integration is going to be open source like IronRuby itself and I also hope we will be able to accept contributions into it too.