[Ironruby-core] Using Local Variable in Silverlight

Aaron Clauson lists at ruby-forum.com
Fri Jul 18 01:32:05 EDT 2008

Tomas Matousek wrote:
> Oh, I know what this is. Could you verify that the method is internal in
> the bits you're using?
> The method should be public and it is in the current code.
>
> Tomas

Hi Tomas,

Do you mean the CreateScope method, i.e.
IronRuby.CreateRuntime().CreateScope("IronRuby")?

I was using the IronRuby version from the Silverlight DLR SDK on
http://www.codeplex.com/sdlsdk release id 14254. I don't think the
method CreateScope could have been internal as I wouldn't have been able
to call it?

I did attempt to build the IronRuby code from svn with the SILVERLIGHT
pre-compilation option sent but got a fair few errors so tried the SDK
version instead. I'll give building from SVN another attempt.

Regards,

Aaron