[Ironruby-core] More spec review

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Fri Jul 11 17:02:58 EDT 2008

Peter,

Yes, git is awesome. We're new to it as well, so we're all learning about to use it most effectively. One awesome github feature is that you can comment on specific commits from the website. Putting any conversation about commits right on that page is an awesome way to "archive" those types of communications; the more context with the code the better =) Plus, those comments will always follow that change, so when specific changes get merged back into John's ruby-spec fork, or even the master ruby-spec repo, those comments follow it. =)

So, does everyone agree that any comments associated with a git commit (eg. code-reviews, etc) should be done on github itself? Of course, it would be extra helpful to send out the link to the commit to ironruby-core =)

~Jimmy