[Ironruby-core] Any Plans for a StarterKit in IronRuby on CodePlex.

Web Reservoir lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Jul 9 08:17:12 EDT 2008

Rahil Kumar wrote:
> Hi,
> It would be great to have a small and working starter kit with Asp.Net
> MVC with IronRuby, from one of those currently available starter kits
> for C# and Vb.net.

Nice to see the old popular thread emerging once again, and perhaps well
in time.

I would suggest the most popular Classified Starter Kit, which is
running almost everywhere on the net  in C# and Vb versions.

It would be great to have a kit like this, specially with Asp.Net MVC in

Lets hope that the prayers are heard by the masters.