[Ironruby-core] Mono build update..

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Tue Jul 8 15:57:32 EDT 2008

Technically, that can be set automatically with:
ENV['USERPROFILE'] ||= ENV['HOME'] (from ruby) or
USERPROFILE = $HOME (from shell)

It should be fixed next time we do a push. I've changed the Rakefile and context.rb to rely on ENV['HOME'] and set ENV['HOME'] ||= ENV['USERPROFILE'] at the beginning of each of those files.

JD