[Ironruby-core] Mono build update..

Unnikrishnan Nair ksunair at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 01:21:49 EDT 2008

Finally I got mono to build successfully.I checkout 121 from rubyforge and tried to do rake compile and, it failed on the following line;

path_to_config = ENV['USERPROFILE'] + '/.irconfig.rb'

I remember seeing some mail about Home and Userprofile setting from John and others sometime back I am not sure it is related to the same. Regardless, I thought I will send this to the group so that if someone already came across this problem, they could help me without spending more of my time. If not, I will look into it tomorrow morning.