[Ironruby-core] mspec breaking change

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Mon Jul 7 13:50:51 EDT 2008

Sorry for not dealing with this earlier. I saw this after I committed on Friday. I wanted to get to it this weekend, but I've been dealing with a sick kid. I was planning on doing it first thing.

As a side note, does it seem right to ask why this wasn't announced on the Rubyspec list? It's a pretty big change in my opinion that should have been discussed on the mailing list.

JD